PVMS System Smart Vending Solutions Automatic Meter Reading PVMS - AMI
|Place of Origin:||Changsha, Hunan|
|Brand Name:||Willfar Information Techonology Co., Ltd.|
|Minimum Order Quantity :||1|
|Packaging Details :||Carton Packaging|
|Delivery Time :||30 days|
|Payment Terms :||T/T|
|Supply Ability :||2000 per day (based on the number of the order)|
|Brand:||Willfar Information||System Management:||Smart Meter|
|Communication Channel:||PLC/RS485||System Basis:||PVMS System|
|Working Time:||24 Hours||Main IP:||IP Address Of Host|
|Main Port:||Listening Port Of Host|
ami energy solution ,
vending machine solutions
- AMI (Advanced Metering Infrastructure) is an architecture that enables two way communications between power companies and smart meters.
- The purpose of AMI is to provide electric power companies with accurate real-time energy consumption data information and equipment state information, and implement the management of end users and devices.
- AMI's meter reading system can be realized by wired G3-PLC/ BPLC/ RS485/ M_BUS, wireless RF, GPRS and other technologies. It can be applied to various simple or complex power environments effectively improve energy utilization and achieve energy sustainability.
- The AMI's smart metering device includes measurement, acquisition, analysis, and communication with the meter, as long as it is issued with the command, you can obtain the data of the device or modify the parameters of the device to control and manage the device.
- AMI solutions provides users with reliable, high-quality, low-cost modern style energy services.
- Generally, the available balance is calculated on the meter itself, and the meter serves as the medium to communicate with the consumer.
1. Accurate metering, automatic meter reading helps customer increase the revenue, reduce meter reading and operating costs, avoid data missing or incorrect recording in traditional manual meter reading
2. Multiple billing methods, multiple tariff rates, prepaid or postpaid management functions, provide users with more choices of electricity prices and services
3. The integration of multiple communication technologies has improved the success rate of data collection; also reduce the communication cost
4. Anti-tamper technology at the equipment layer and system level to effectively protect the revenue of the power company
5. Built on Open Standard: Multi-system integration, unified data provided by power companies, unified application portal, and improved management efficiency
6. Fast fault location and recovery, reduced incident reporting
7. Provides network level load measurement and system navigation, which will help utilities assess equipment health, optimize asset utilization and extend equipment life, optimize maintenance and operational management costs, accurately locate grid faults, improve grid planning, and identify power quality issues to detect and reduce tampering