Integrated Smart Vending Solutions Accurate Metering Willfar - EMS
|Place of Origin:||Changsha, Hunan|
|Brand Name:||Willfar Information Techonology Co., Ltd.|
|Minimum Order Quantity :||1|
|Packaging Details :||Carton Packaging|
|Delivery Time :||30 days|
|Payment Terms :||T/T|
|Supply Ability :||2000 per day (based on the number of the order)|
|Brand:||Willfar Information||System Management:||Smart Electric, Water And Gas Meter|
|Communication Channel:||PLC||System Basis:||HES System And PVMS System|
|Working Time:||24 Hours||Main IP:||IP Address Of Host|
|Main Port:||Listening Port Of Host|
energy management solution ,
ami energy solution
- AMI is a complete power network processing system for measuring, collecting, storing, analyzing and using user's electricity information. It consists of a smart meter installed at the customer's end, a measurement data management system located in the power company, and a communication system connecting them.
- The smart meter in the AMI can record the user's various power usage information according to a preset time interval (minutes, hours, etc.), and transmit the information to the data center through the communication network, and according to different requirements and purposes, such as user billing, fault response, and demand side management are processed and analyzed; information can also be sent to the meter, such as requiring more data or online software upgrades to the meter.
- AMI provides customers with complete measurement solutions, from metering, terminal, communication to data acquisition, processing, analysis and control, comprehensive metering and interconnection complete solutions.
- The overall goal is to provide a complete end-to-end solution to support the application requirements of the AMI project. The system was designed to support large-scale home metering systems covering applications such as MV/LV distribution, industrial and commercial areas, industrial parks, village or villa areas, buildings and single buildings.
- The system can assist power companies in processing of meter data collection, power supply changes, tariff switching, meter management, and power supply, as well as a set of solutions to integrate different types of energy metering equipment such as water, gas, and heat.
- The solution consists of metering equipment layer (electric meter, intelligent terminal), communication layer (NAN &WAN), Data center Application layer (HES,Vending etc), interface layer (CIM, Adapter).
1. Automation of the Business Processes ,Accurate metering, automatic meter reading helps customer increase the revenue, reduce meter reading and operating costs, avoid data missing or incorrect recording in traditional manual meter reading
2. Multiple billing methods, multiple tariff rates, prepaid or postpaid management functions, provide users with more choices of electricity prices and services
3. The integration of multiple communication technologies has improved the success rate of data collection; also reduce the communication cost
4. Anti-tamper technology at the equipment layer and system level to effectively protect the revenue of the power company
5. Built on Open Standard: Multi-system integration, unified data provided by power companies, unified application portal, and improved management efficiency
6. Fast fault location and recovery, reduced incident reporting
7. Provides network level load measurement and system navigation, which will help utilities assess equipment health, optimize asset utilization and extend equipment life, optimize maintenance and operational management costs, accurately locate grid faults, improve grid planning, and identify power quality issues to detect and reduce tampering