White PVC Case AMI RF Data Converter DC220 Full Coverage LAN And NAN
|Place of Origin:||Changsha, Hunan|
|Brand Name:||Willfar Information Techonology Co., Ltd.|
|Minimum Order Quantity :||100|
|Packaging Details :||Carton Packaging|
|Delivery Time :||30 days|
|Payment Terms :||T/T|
|Supply Ability :||2000 per day (based on the number of the order)|
|Input Voltage:||100 ~ 300VAC, 50/60Hz||Brand:||Willfar Information|
|Level Of Protection:||IP65||Operating Temperature:||-40 °C ~ + 70 °C|
|Humidity:||5% To 95%, Non-condensing||Confidentiality:||AES-256 Encryption|
|Installation:||Pole- Or Panel-mounted|
remote data concentrator ,
- DC220 RF Converter unit, a Converter device will be a relay node in RF Mesh Neighborhood Area Network (NAN), and it will convert the downlink with BPLC to uplink with RF Mesh in Local Area Network (LAN).
- LAN: work as a BPLC Master-Node of LAN to form a Tree network, which reachs to the Smart Meter or Data Collector with BPLC Sub-Node inside.
- NAN: work as a RF Mesh Sub-Node to form a Mesh amongst themselves to reach the Gateway either directly or via hops in the Mesh, which used to extend the distance of communications.
- The BPLC NIC is according to IEEE 1901.1 standard.
- The RF NIC is according to Wi-SUN FAN Specification. Wi-SUN is open-standards based secure, interoperable communications for large scale IoT for Smart Utility and Smart City networks.
- Willfar DC220 RF Converter integrates the DC2-PSZ1 BPLC NIC and DC2-RSF1 RF NIC.
DC2 RF NIC integrates Zhonghui SWMW920S Radio Module, which certification identifier in Wi-SUN Alliance is WSA 0215.
- The DC210 RF NIC contains transceivers operating in 900 MHz.
- In a typical application, the module will be installed in electricity metering applications. The module will communicate with other network devices using the 900MHz. This can include other meters, relays, access points, Distribution Automation devices and other host devices.
|900 MHz NAN transceiver|
|Standard||IEEE 802.15.4g/e, Wi-SUN|
|Frequency Range||902 to 928 MHz|
|Data Rate (kbps)||100-300kbps|
|Topology||Mesh, 16 hops max|
|Spreading Technique||Frequency Hopping|
|transmitter Output||Up to 30 dBm/1W|
|Receive Sensitivity||-97 dBm for 1% PER|
|Firmware||Over The Air upgradable|
|Addressing||8-byte MAC Address|
|Authentication||ECDSA & RSA Signatures|
|Application Security||DLMS Greenbook 7 Suite 0|
|Standard||IEEE 1901.1 BB-PLC|
|Frequency Band||2 to 6 MHz|
|Data Rate||2Mbps @ APP, 10Mbps @ PHY|
|Topology||tree, 16 hops max|
|Network Building Speed||Typical 300 metering point 15 minutes|
|Firmware||Over The Line upgradable|
|Power, Physical & Environmental|
|Input Voltage||100 ~ 300VAC, 50/60Hz|
|Backup Battery Operation||More than 4 ours, last gasp support|
|Operating Temperature||-40 ~ +70°C Battery (charge): -20 ~ +50°C Battery ( discharge): -40 ~ +60°C|
|Humidity||5% to 95%, non-condensing|
|Enclosure||Metal design, NEMA 4/ IP65|
|Installation||Pole- or panel-mounted|
1. Full coverage the LAN and NAN which support AMI reach to meters 100%.
2. LAN master node, extending LAN coverage. NAN relay node, extending NAN coverage.
3. Layer 2 Ethernet transport – supports application layer protocols, including TCP/IP, DLMS/COSEM, ANSI C12.22/C12.19 etc.
4. Over The Air/Line upgradable
5. IP65 Enclosure, outdoor without box, wall or pole installation.
6. AC power source with wide voltage range, Backup battery operation at least 4 hours.
7. LAN BPLC is according to IEEE 1901.1 standard
- More reliable, Support data segmentation & retransmission, beacon network, physical layer FEC & CRC, powerful noise & error correction capability.
- Faster response, Single Reading<1S,Success rate 100%,Support for concurrency
8. NAN RF Mesh conforms to Wi-SUN FAN specification
- Feature complete specification is approved
- Supports IEEE802.15.4g/4e PHY/MAC, 6LowPAN, and IPv6
- Supports multi-hopping operation and frequency hopping
- Supports encryption (AES) and authentication (802.1x)
- Programmable frequency band (902~928MHz US/BZ) and PHY operational mode.
9. Highly Secured (certificate based authentication)
10. Easy to install and maintain (self-forming/healing mesh network, upgradeable)
11. Longevity (open standards, upgradeable)
12. Ability to scale easily to thousands of nodes (optimal use of frequency band)
13. Reliable and resilient (mesh, multiple channels, demonstrated interference tolerance)
14. Long range (sub GHz, mesh)
15. Low latency (high data rates, low channel utilization)
16. Energy Efficient (short transmission time, long battery life leaf nodes)
17. Low Cost (open standards, multiple silicon vendors)
18. Multi-vendor Interoperability (certification program for complete communications protocol stack).