IP65 Waterproof Data Concentrator Unit AMI RF Gateway WFET-7000E/S
|Place of Origin:||Changsha, Hunan|
|Brand Name:||Willfar Information Techonology Co., Ltd.|
|Minimum Order Quantity :||100|
|Packaging Details :||Carton Packaging|
|Delivery Time :||30 days|
|Payment Terms :||T/T|
|Supply Ability :||2000 per day (based on the number of the order)|
|Power Input Options:||DC 12V+/-2V, With External AC/DC Adapter Power Input||Brand:||Willfar Information|
|Level Of Protection:||IP65||Limit Operating Temperature:||-10 ~ +85°C/ -40 ~ +85°C|
|Humidity:||10 To 90%, Non-condensing||Installation:||Support Wall And Pole Installation|
remote data concentrator ,
- The Willfar WFET-7000E/S RF Gateway complies with the Wi-SUN FAN specification which is defined by Wi-SUN Alliance™ to provide FAN wireless connectivity. Through its ISM sub-GHz radio, a wide variety of Internet of Things (IoT) endpoints that require low power operation or long range transmission distances can now be connected and located more economically than ever before.
- WFET-700E/S RF Gateway enables AMI/IoT implementations mandating low data rates over long-distance connectivity. The gateway is an IP65-grade outdoor product with pole installation.
- Wi-SUN communication technology has the characteristics of long-distance transmission, security, high scalability, interoperability, and low power consumption. It is widely used in the field of AMI smart meter reading.
|Connectivity||WAN: GPRS/3G/4G LTE/Ethernet, FAN: Wi-SUN RF Mesh Port 1: 10/100 Base-T port to/from WAN client devices Port 2: WiFi/USB/RS232 for maintenance|
|Clock Synch||Synched via NTP over WAN, provide clock to all FAN devices|
|Network Protocol||WAN & FAN communication: DLMS/COSEM Network protocol: Ipv6, SNMP v2, IPsec VPN, Telnet|
|Security||Terminal cover Open Detect; SHA-256,RSA-1024 or ECC-256, AES256; DLMS GB8 Suite 0|
|Firmware||Over The Air upgradable|
|Ethernet||1xRJ45 10/100 Mbps Fast Ethernet (RJ-45)|
|RF antenna connectors||1* Wi-SUN RF antennas, IP65, Omnidirectional antenna 1*GPRS/3G/4G antennas, IP65, Omnidirectional antenna|
|Receiver Sensitivity||Up to -110dBm@50kbps|
|Conducted Output Power||Up to 500 Mw(27dBm) / 1000Mw(30dBm)|
|Power, Physical & Environmental|
|Power Input Options||DC 12V+/-2V, with external AC/DC Adapter power input|
|Battery Capacity||Backup >8hours, Option Type for Normal and Wide temperature range|
|IP Rating||Outdoor, IP65|
|Enclosure Material||Use high insulation, flame retardant, UV-resistant environmentally friendly materials|
|Limit Operating Temperature Range||-10 ~ +85°C, Normal temperature Product version -40 ~ +85°C, Wide temperature Product version|
|Operating Humidity||10 to 90%, non-condensing|
|Installation||Support wall and pole Installation|
1. Manages up to 100,000 IoT devices, and up to 1,000 smart meters for AMI implementation.
2. Supports the regional frequency profile defined for Wi-SUN Alliance such as CHINA 470-510MHZ, EU 863-870 MHz, India 865-867 MHz, US 902-928 MHz, Australia 915-928 MHz etc.
3. Standards-based FAN, protocol such as IPv6. 6LoWPAN, support for all IP traffic over radio Mesh networks, Comply IEEE 802.15.4g/e and IEEE 802.11i security.
4. Supports open protocol DLMS/COSEM.
5. Rich Interface options: provides RF Mesh, IP backhauls, such as Gigabit Ethernet, 4G/LTE, and Wi-Fi.
RF Mesh Technique
1. According to Wi-SUN FAN specification allows seamless interconnections between smart-grid devices produced by different suppliers.
2. Wi-SUN based wireless equipment operates in frequency bands below 1GHz, even in the presence of interference and some types of obstacles.
3. A big advantage of Sub-GHz wireless communications is that it can be implemented with extremely low levels of power consumption compared with other wireless communications. Wi-SUN wireless adopts the IEEE802.15.4g standard for physical layers, and can maintain communications even in environments that have over 1000 nodes. Its MAC layer conforms to IEEE802.15.4e.
4. It achieves improvements in throughput and security compared to wireless networks based just on IEEE802.15.4.
5. It has long-distance transmission and low power consumption to meet the demand of smart grid and IoT market
6. It supports IPv6, effectively improving interoperability and security in IoT applications Willfar’s wireless RF mesh architecture offers utilities a cost effective and simplified path towards upgrading field communications to enable more demanding utility field automation applications.