Compact Design Data Concentrator Unit AMI Data Collecting DC200
|Place of Origin:||Changsha, Hunan|
|Brand Name:||Willfar Information Techonology Co., Ltd.|
|Minimum Order Quantity :||100|
|Packaging Details :||Carton Packaging|
|Delivery Time :||30 days|
|Payment Terms :||T/T|
|Supply Ability :||2000 per day (based on the number of the order)|
|Nominal Voltage:||220V||Brand:||Willfar Information|
|Insulation Protection:||Class II||Operating Temperature:||-40 °C ~ + 70 °C|
|Relative Humidity:||≤95%, Non-condensing||Ingress Protection:||IP51|
|Voltage Range:||70% ~ 130% Un|
data concentration unit ,
remote data concentrator
- The collector DC200 installed between DCU and water/electric meters.
- The collector DC200 links with DCU platform through PLC network. While it communicates with electricity meters through local RS485 technology and water meter via RF LoRa technology.
- The DCU serves as the main node in the PLC network, and DC200 are sub nodes. Main node is responsible for managing the network, including sub node registration, network path optimization, etc.
- Sub nodes receive commands from main node and make response to main node through power line network.
|Voltage Range||70% ~ 130% Un|
|RS485 Interface||Baud rate:9600bps,Data bits:8,Parity:none,Stop bits:1,support up to 32 meters|
|RF LoRa Interface||Frequency:433.4MHz-453.8MHz Baud rate:5.5Kbps|
|Limit Operating Temprature||-40 °C ~ + 70 °C|
|Relative Humidity||≤95%, non-condensing|
|Insulation Protection||Class II|
|Dimension W × H × D mm||200 × 50 × 90|
1. LED Indication
DC200 is composed of five LED lights:
POWER: Power on indication, always on
RUN: Running indication, the frequency of blink is 2.5Hz
UP_TX: blink when send data to uplink network
UP_RX: blink when receive data from uplink network
DN_TX/RX: blink when send /receive data from downlink network
(Note: Uplink: G3-PLC/BPLC/Wi-SUN RF Mesh/G3, WIFI; Downlink: RS485 / RF-P2P connect to electricity meter, LoRa connect to water meter)
2. RS485 Communication interface
It is suggested that the voltage between RS485 A and RS485 B should be measured every time a meter is installed. It should not be zero or negative. RS485 line length should not be exceed 1000m.
3. LoRa Communication interface
DC200 has two frequency of LoRa, one is fixed for wake up the water meter, the other one is unfixed for data notification and reading meter data.
4. RF P2P Communication interface
DC200 support the point to point RF star network downlink communication.
5. WiFi Communication interface
There is one WiFi function for debug and setting/reading its parameters via AT commands, including electricity/water meter archive.