Stand Column Type AC Charging Pile EV Charging Solution Willfar Information
|Place of Origin:||Changsha, Hunan|
|Brand Name:||Willfar Information Techonology Co., Ltd.|
|Certification:||DIN 70121, EN 61851-23 2014, EN 61851-1: 2010|
|Model Number:||7kW AC Charging Station (Stand Column)|
|Minimum Order Quantity :||2|
|Packaging Details :||Carton Packaging|
|Delivery Time :||10-15 days|
|Payment Terms :||T/T|
|Supply Ability :||2000 per day (based on the number of the order)|
|Brand:||Willfar Information||Place Of Origin:||Changsha Hunan|
|Output Power:||7 KW||No. Of Charging Gun:||1, 2(optional)|
|Installation Method:||Stand Column||Level Of Protection:||IP54|
electric vehicle charging stations ,
dc charging station
1. 7 kW AC Stand Column Type Intelligent Charging Pile of Willfar Information Technology Company Ltd.. is developed to meet the requirements of DIN 70121.
2. It is the isolation type AC charging pile with EU TUV Certification, which is mainly used for pure electric vehicle for quick charge.
3. The Charging Pile adopts wall mounted type, waterproof, dustproof, anti-corrosion and environmental protection design, its protection level is IP54.
4. 7 kW DC Stand Column Type Intelligent Charging Pile is designed and developed in accordance with EU standards, in full compliance with EN 61851-23 2014, EN 61851-1: 2010 Standards, which provides efficient, stable and convenient intelligent chargings service for electric vehicles.
|Output Power||7kW /14kW /40kW / 80kW (2 guns)|
|Output Voltage||220V / AC±15% 380V / AC±15%|
|Output Current||32A / 63A (3 phase)|
1. Highly modularized design, easy to install and matain.
2. Rich interface, compatible with various types of vehicles.
3. 7 inches LCD touch screen, real-time collecting and displaying the charging status and the car battery information.
4. Input/output multiple protection, safe charging.
5. Multiple payment methods of credit card and APP.
6. Overall EV Charging System Solution provided , including Power Distribution System, Operation Management System and EV Charging Piles installation.
7. Data log storage up to 15 days.